Saturday 14 May 2016

What a week!


What a week! Author duties have been on the back burner as I've been ill. Ended up in hospital last Sunday (I'm okay), but almost back at 100% and got to celebrate a great birthday this weekend, albeit a sober one (still on anti-biotics).

My 3rd and last book in the Synergy Series is up for sale now so I'm just excitedly checking sales and trying to get back to writing my current book, while trying to decide what to do with my other completed work. I've been sending out to traditional publishers but had a fair few rejections and I'm just too impatient! Currently sending out to beta readers so at least I can get some feedback in the meantime while I make my decision.


The full Synergy Series is available at the below links: 





No comments:

Post a Comment